Chill Zone Gaming

Chill Zone Gaming - Place to Chill and kick butt!!

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterTZSLog in

Share | 

i'm corn fused

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
coljackson

PostSubject: i'm corn fused   Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:27 pm

it has come to my attn that putting 3 letters together requires a meeting of sorts? I'm already registered here and was looking for the regestration to advertise and promote CZG. I have gone to my local NAACP and ACORN concerning licencing of this and was told it would require a $50 donation to look up where to register. So upon telling them due to the current recession and the fact my taxes are paying for someone elses house, may I be permitted to use the letters CZG in MY xfire name so as to better advertise a grouping of lonley men and their futile persuit of not looking dumb and promise not to bring in any morons as well as moderate any british wankers that seek to fly willy nilly about and hurt the feelers of other like minded and silly looking people doing the same thing over and over again claiming it's not insane!

there's two sentences thier i think but the period won't fit. I also was looking for the rules of enderment so as to make a patch with these letters and staple it to my shirt as to make sure everyone walking by asks what the hell that is and i can exclaim it's a cool gamers chill zone that (having to say i'm cool proves i'm not cool) is cool and fun to play

This so long as i can think before i'm out of anything to think about now as a brain drain on possibly securing free advertising for a website that would i'm sure hopefully and seems to be becoming popular that i may see the letters ILLEGIALLY scrolling on the CNN annoying ticker some day about a revolutionary orginization that has conqured and now is in charge of anything american that has any of the other 23 letters of the english alphabet. persuant to getting all what 1100 chineese letters and 4 arab origional letters not excluding the UMLAUT that germans enjoy making my keyboard more full with and i can never find so i look dumb when i try to say anything in german.

ANYWAY I WAS LOOKING FOR THE FORUM IF YOU COULD PLEASE DIRECT ME ON WHERE TO GO AND ask FOR THE PERMISSION TO ATTACH IT TO MY XFIRE.

Thx really late not so really 11:17 pm on the later day in febuary 2009 just under 3 years until december 21st 2012 the end of all things known according to the history channel and the science channel excluding al gore who will think when the world ends that global warming on saturn is a bigger concern an probably start taxing the methane content of the rings so as to claim he's almost as smart as bill neiy the science guy.

AND IN CONCLUSION I don't know why i know this but the preamble to the constitution

We the people (meaning you)(you is defigned as anyone paying carbon credits(meaing breathing(which is to take a breath(which is a process by which living(yet to be determined)things polute the atmosphere(interesting since plants do the opposite but i digress))) in order to form a more perfect union, do establish justice ensure domestic tranquility(had to google that one) provide for the common defense, ensure the blessings of liberty, to ourselves and our postarity(not posterior but same diff) do ordain (how religious of them) and establish this constitution for the UNITED STATES of AMERICA et al. EXCLUSIONS APPLY and redicoulsy small print and or unless you can cross from mexico or cuba (which why would you want to anyway just come on in but PAY YOUR TAXES i say bring em all my socical security could sure use a boost)

endof {}
terminate[]
stop!!!!
shutup jackson!

could the be considered a manifesto? i didtn' make anything yet so does it manifest or am i totally insane and off the deep end here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geminipp

PostSubject: Re: i'm corn fused   Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:30 pm

You are da noob, but i like it!!! lol pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonky

PostSubject: Re: i'm corn fused   Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:06 am

Yeah those British wankers are just out for the pain and misery of others someone should really be moderating them, and as far as a manifesto is concerned sounds more like the drunk crazy ramblings of sad sad man with no money and an excess in the firearms department, but any way jus thought i would let you know YOU are CLINICALLY INSANE.

Terminate transmission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Getim
CZG Senior Admin
CZG Senior Admin

PostSubject: Re: i'm corn fused   Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:08 pm

post a member application in that post of the forum. members of CZG are not required to ware the tag but they can if they want because this is a community not a clan/guild. I look forward to your application!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chillzonegaming.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm corn fused   

Back to top Go down

i'm corn fused
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1